Prototype and Manufacturing Services
We connect our engineers and subject matter experts with the facilities and equipment to design and manufacture subsystem and component prototypes and to test these prototypes for form, fit, function, and performance. Our network of manufacturing partners can produce prototype components and short run components through full scale production runs.
- On-staff SMEs, including Design & Production Engineers
- Network of manufacturing partners with the facilities and equipment to design and manufacture subsystem and component prototypes, as well as testing for form, fit, function and performance.
- Capability to manufacture prototypes and limited quantity production runs via our strategic partner network
- Additive Manufacturing Solutions and 3D Printing of Metals and Polymers, including steel, titanium, and more
- Research, development, and implementation of manufacturing technologies (software and hardware), processes and tools to include specialty and one-off tools, gauges and support equipment used in systems assembly and testing
OTHER SERVICES + SOLUTIONS
GIS, IT and Data Analytics
Follow NOMADICS for truth that you can act on. Our expert analysts, engineers, and developers build and model custom systems using the leading state of the art GEOINT technology platforms.
Engineering and Technical Services
Follow NOMADICS to solve your complex problems. Our senior leaders and subject matter experts have used reliable geospatial data to create custom solutions in communications, logistics, transportation, defense, and development.
Partner with NOMADICS
Leading the Way for Progress
NOMADICS specializes in competency-based delivery in the public, private, and defense sectors.
The Nomad Group, LLC doing business as NOMADICS (CAGE Code 819L6 // DUNS 827959151) is a small business concern, specializing in science, engineering and technology consulting services.
|Geophysical Surveying and Mapping Services
|Surveying and Mapping (except Geophysical) Services
|Custom Computer Programming Services
|Computer Systems Design Services
|Other Computer Related Services
|Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
|Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
|Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
|Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Nanotechnology and Biotechnology)