When ambiguity is not an option.
Since 2006, the subject matter experts at NOMADICS have been utilizing Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Information Technology to support a diverse range of decision-makers and stakeholders. Our solutions have led the way for progress in operational planning, resilience, and sustainment.
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) Identification
- Tracking, Modeling, and Countermeasures
- Infrastructure Resilience
- Mapping, Disaster & Emergency Response and Preparation
- Environmental Monitoring
- Real Estate, Insurance, Transportation, Socio-Demographic, and Economic Simulations
- Realtime Asset Capabilities & Data Visualization
Years in Operation in Public, Private, and Defense Sectors
Or Less to Assemble a Bespoke Team of SMEs from our National Network of Strategic Partners
Terabytes of National Geospatial Intelligence Data available for Nomadics Clients and Partners
Geospatial Intelligence, Digital Information and Data Analytics
Better decisions are made from actionable truths. Our trained and certified professionals have significant in-field and in-lab GIS experience developing custom solutions to our clients needs on the industry’s leading technology platforms. We turn geospatial data into geospatial intelligence.
- Geospatial Data Services
- Geospatial Data Creation
- Geospatial Administration Support
Your complex problems, solved. Our full service data analysis and strategy has empowered public, private, and defense clients to see new ways of planning, managing, predicting, analyzing, and resolving complex engineering and technology challenges.
- Safety Engineering
- Reliability Engineering
- Availability Engineering
- Maintainability Engineering
- Risk Assessment
- Incident Assessment and Management
- Incident Command Systems
- Mitigation Strategy Recommendations
Leading the Way for Progress
NOMADICS has created exceptional GIS data and technology solutions for dozens of innovators in public, private, and defense sector organizations across the United States and internationally.